Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Worn out!

I must admit all this training is wearing me down a bit. Went for a run on Monday at noon, not sure how far but it took me 42 minutes (oh Garmin please come back!!). It felt pretty good, did level 2 last night and will continue with it tonight (in about 10 mins). Did the stairs this morning, 3 times - I'm sure my calves will feel it tomorrow.

Went to Costco to pick up some things after work and we ended up eating there. Still trying to work on the eating thing, I still have some really bad habits. Tomorrow consists of a run at noon and the video at night.

Just finished watching a pretty good game 6 which Pittsburgh won. I will tell you that I am rooting for the Wings - hopefully they can pull it out in game 7 on Friday night - I LOVE game 7's.

3 comments:

  1. you're kicking butt with the training. I can absolutely not do jillian 2 days in a row; she kicks my butt! eating is a constant battle with me too - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great!! You've earned the "worn out"!! Hello ... busy at work, 2 young kids at home, that alone would wear you out, not to mention your training! But your kicking butt! Love ya'

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for you visit and wishes

    ReplyDelete