Monday, June 8, 2009

Another new week

The weekend flew by (as it usually does) with my final classes on Sat and Sun. It's nice to be done and get my weekends back with the family. A pretty good final session focusing on the Human Resources side of companies/business. Hopefully the certificate is in the mail!

I did the burn on Saturday night but absoulutely had to take yesterday off. I am back to running today at lunch, plan to go for 45 mins and than continue with the burn tonight. I finally broke down and had to send the Garmin in to get fixed. It will cost me aroun $100 but needs to be done, they say I will be without it for 2-3 weeks. I hope I can get through it.

I got home around 4 pm on Sunday- played for a bit and than we all went out for supper. It was a bit of a celebration for a couple of things: 1) My wife and I started going 'out' 13 years ago - although I told her you can't have 2 anniversaries but none the less and 2) my completion of this year long course. We went to Red Robin (one of our favorites) and it was great. We didn't care about what we ate and it was tasty. Em slept for some of it and Blake was pretty excited as there were 3 planes on the wall. He is really getting into counting now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your course! We are very proud of you.
    And good for you for this running and exercise stuff. We know it is very hard to fit that in life.

    ReplyDelete