Sunday, June 14, 2009

Changing it up a bit....

I have to! Doing both running and the burn at nights it was wearing me out way too much. I will do at least one intense activity most days and see how it goes. Thursday morning I don't know what happenned with my alarm but I ended up sleeping in and missing the hills. but that night I did do level 2 and felt great. Friday at noon (still Garmin less, I'll get to that in a moment) I did about 6-6.5 miles and took about an hour, no watch either but that is my rough estimate. Took saturday off, we had friends of ours daughters 1st birhtday party and Blake had an absloute blast, played all afternoon with some other kids - fell asleep in the car on the way home and slept in until 08:30 and today he napped for about 3 hours so I knew he was tired. I got up this morning with him, had breakfast and than went for a run about 9:30. My sister-in-law is letting me borrow her 305 model (currently she's on the IR from running) and found out that I missed it more than I thought. I love the Garmin!

Running stats -
Total distance - 7.28 miles
Total time - 1:07:10
Lap times (1.0 mile) - 9:13, 8:55, 9:19, 9:05, 9:13, 9:16, 9:22, 2:44 (end lap)
Avg. - 9:13/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment