Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garmin back on line (sort of)

As I mentioned before I am borrowing my sister-in-laws Garmin and I never knew how much I missed it before. The company that was fixing mine just sent me an email saying that mine has been shipped so it should be here very soon. Anyways today's stats......just a note the Garmin never found a satellite until about 2:30 into my run but none the less it doesn't matter as I'm just training and it's more important that I got out there and ran right?

Total distance: 4.27 miles
Avg: 9:32 min/mile
Laps (1 mile) - 10:32, 8:35, 8:46, 8:56, 3:54

Keeping in mind the first mile was actually around 8:30 as the Garmin didn't register and the last bit was also on the stairs at the end and I was at 14:14 pace.

2 comments:

  1. you're loging some really nice splits. nice run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the run! I can only imagine how nice it will be to have the garmin back :)

    ReplyDelete