Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's only Day 2?

Meaning, my 30 day burn. For those not farmiliar with the Jillian Michaels 30 day burn, it is approx. a 20 min. workout that hits the major muscles, cardio and abs. It follows 3 min strength, followed by 2 min cardio, than 1 min abs. Repeat the for 3 circuits. I have done some of it in the past, I find Level 1 sort of easy (don't tell Jillian) and have made it to level 2 which I find pretty tough right now. I have done Level 2 the last couple of nights, I plan on switching up from Level 1 and Level 2 to get a variety of exercises. Hopefully I will hit Level 3 as I progress. Right now I am pretty exhausted as we did stairs first thing today. Than I work all day (sort of), come home and hang out with the family, it is sort of a whirlwind until we calm down a bit at bedtime for both Blake (2) and Em (almost 4 months). Try and do some work, either work work or yard stuff (lawn, in the process of painting the fence), or other 'chores'. Better run, me and a co-worker are going for a run first thing. I'm still looking for a tape measure to take my measurements, once I find it I will try and post.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you trying to get it done everyday. I usually pop Jillian in the dvd every other day and only if I can stand the pain!

    ReplyDelete