Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meetings (zzzzzzzz)!!

Finished day 3 of the 'burn' last night - seems to be getting tougher. I have done level 2 exclusively but think I may do level 1 tonight. Not that I can't handle 2 but I think I'll do 1 for the variety and it is still a very solid workout. Yesterday first thing a co-worker and I went for a run, approx. 3.5 miles but no idea how long it took - still Garmin issues and neither of us took a watch. It just felt good to get out there and not worry too much about pace and times.

Today I have 2 meetings, one in the morning and one this afternoon. I try and sleep with my eyes open for the most part, I don't have too much to offer. The first one is our regular 'team' meeting, it's not too bad as our leader likes to keep it short. This afternoon is a utility meeting with one of the jobs I am involved with, it's not even really my job but I am covering for a co-worker this week. Anyway, that's my ultra-exciting work life.

Finished hills up this morning, was tough to get out of bed but felt great once we started, errrr I mean finished. Calves are feeling it today from the stairs on Tuesday. Tonight my son has swimming lessons which are alot of fun for him. I hope to watch some of the game (DET vs. PIT) than do a quick workout.......oh yeah and try and squeeze in mowing the grass as well (BOO)!

No comments:

Post a Comment