Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just 1 Day Off!

Well it will be my second day off in the last 4 of the shred - just couldn't do it tonight. With my yard needing some work it had to be done. Did the shred last night, along with a run at noon - followed by the last half of the spin class that was going on. One of the instructors (Gina) waved me over when I was coming back from my run and it felt pretty good. Missing the Garmin like crazy, but some good news - my sister-in-law's ankle has been bugging her and she is down from Ft. McMurray this weekend and she is lending it to me! THANKS AWESOME! And to boot it's a 305 so an upgrade for me! Have the hills in the morining - better get some zzzz's.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure you can call it a day off when you did a run at noon and then spinning!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete