Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the week (or is it)?

Well I would like to say TGIF but unfortunately (or fortunately, not sure) I have school both Saturday and Sunday. I have been taking a course at NAIT to get my Project Management Certificate, which consists of approx. 1 weekend/month for about a year. We cover different topics like team building, facilitating meetings, procurement, costing etc. And here is the 'fortunate' part.........It is my LAST one!! It's the 12th module and after it there are a couple of voluntary ones but I will have my certificate. It's a pretty good course as all the instructors have 'real world' experience and are pretty straight shooters, not too much BS. It's allright as my company has been paying for it and a co-worker of mine (and current running buddy) has been going through it with me. So that's my weekend in a nutshell and it's a full work week next week so not really any time off until the following Saturday.

Still continuing the burn, went down to level 1 last night. I find the strength a touch harder than level 2 but nowhere near the cardio. It was a good change of pace though. Was going to go for a run this am but just couldn't do it. I will get one in at lunch today hopefully before the rain and than back to level 2 tonight. I am getting pretty tired later in the week, but it's all good. No run tomorrow, but will do the shred. I am planning on both running and the shred on Sunday - not sure how it will work. I have a little free time after about 8 pm so maybe a 45 min run and than the shred? We'll see how it goes. Still Garmin issues, I think it may have finally be done it. Have to see how long it will be gone for, I may look at a new one..........

No comments:

Post a Comment