Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hills Today

Got up bright and early to leave with the guys to do hill this morning. They leave the gym at 6:30 am, so I have to leave my house by about 5:45. By the time I drive downtown, walk up the hill and get changed it's time to go. Today we had 4 of us slugging it out. Not sure how far the hill is away, probably took us about 8-10 mins to get there (forgot to turn the watch on, oops). We did 4 hill repeats (up and down) and could feel it pretty good. Hopefully this becomes a regular morning thing (stairs on tuesdays and hills on thursdays). It can only help my training.

I plan on going tomorrow morning, trying and get about 6 miles in. Taking saturday off, we have a wedding and I need a bit of a rest day. Also have to help a friend haul some garbage away to an eco station, some trees he cut down - oh the joys of having a truck. I plan on doing my long run on sunday morning. I'll leave around 8 am for about 8-10 miles and than have the rest of the day off for my awesome family. I will post my run times, it keeps me honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment