Friday, May 29, 2009

Broken Garmin - arrgghh!

Was all ready to go form a nice run this morning when my Garmin Forerunner 301 was in this funky/locked up mode and I couldn't do anything. I got it to turn off but now can't get it to turn back on. I will try and chagre it when I get home and see what happens. If not I will have to contact them to see if there's anything I can do. Hopefully it's not down too long - I can't run without it. For me I need it as much as my shoes.

I was going to do a 6 mile run today but after the Garmin incident I just decided to do a route I know well. It's about 3-3.5 miles, no idea how long it took - didn't bring my back up watch either. Oh well, I still plan on going for a long run on Sunday - even without my Garmin I want to still try and go for about 60-75 mins. I am just lost about pace without it and I really like to know how far.

On another note, I am going to try the 30 day Shred program by Jillian Michaels. We have the DVD so why not give it a shot. I will keep track of it and start on June 1.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I hate Garmin issues. Usually a good recharge/reboot helps. Hope the little guy recovers b/c I know how running can be without it. Nice job getting something done in the downtime.

    Jillian kicks my butt! Her 30 day shred is incredible!

    ReplyDelete